Pages

Thursday, January 13, 2011

I make it!!!

Time indeed is flying so fast. And, I’m finding hard to catch up with it… I was asking myself “did I make the most out of this time? Most especially, that I have only one quarter left to stay in high school”..

Third grading is about to end and periodical test is coming but before that this grading period gives me more knowledge in making a webpage. Because it’s teaches us how to create a links to the webpage that we had already done. And most especially, I find myself easily in making our project because it’s helps me the exercises that we have done in the last grading period. And in this grading period, it gives me a lot of improvements. Because I submitted my project on time and also my draft I posted it on time and not doing it on rush not just like what I am doing in past grading period. And now I think I had improved myself from the first grading period up to now. So thank God I make it!!!

And now we are again to face another chapter in our high school life. Third quarter is almost over, forth quarter is now here. Let us be brave to face in whatever challenges it is. Always ask assistance from God and surely he will make our plans successful. After we finish the forth grading, we will soon goodbye to our teachers, friends, classmates, and to our school. So seize the day. Enjoy your last months in school, Laugh, cry, do everything now!!!

Cause every 60 seconds you spent is a minute of happiness you’ll never back

3 comments: